Independence begins with confidence, and our Women's Self Defense class builds confidence.
Whether you have martial arts experience or brand new to self defense, this will be an eye opening course to help kick start a mindset that will always keep you one step ahead. While attending this class participants will quickly learn valuable skills to avoid becoming a victim in the future. If you choose to carry a firearm or not, having the verbal and hand-to-hand proficiency to de-escalate a situation is always preferred. In this class, empowerment is taught through hands-on instruction and will be the foundation of a safe future as a women in today’s society. Our knowledgeable instructors will help guide students safely through the basics of defensive posture, understanding of base, and finally how to break free of most attacking grabs that occur in self defense situations.
- Positive Mindset
Athlectic clothing or loose fitting outfit
Comfortable shoes (stand up portion of class)
Socks (sit down portion of class)
- Foundation of self defense
- Legal side of self defense
- Early warning detection
- How to set boundariesIntention
- Not-a-Victim mindset
- Preparedness in all situations
- Major grip breaks from attacker
- Ability to use leverage/technique overcome size/strength
- How to feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation
- Violence Scalability
$60 per person
For every friend brought, take $10 off their cost
Example: Bring 1 friend, they pay $50. Bring another friend, they pay $40, ETC..
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL CLASS DESCRIPTION/MORE INFO
Women's Self Defense Class
- Should you choose to cancel at your own discretion, you will not be refunded.. If you are unable to attend the course date, you must give at least a 48 hour notice, in which you may apply your funds towards an upcoming course (pending availability) within a twelve (12) month timeframe. *If there is a waiting list for a class and we are able to fill your spot upon cancellation, we will issue you a refund, minus a 10% processing fee.
- In the event A.P.P.S. has to cancel your course for any reason, you will have the choice to receive a refund or course credit for future use.
- All sales of goods and services are final. If you fail to attend the purchased course on the specified date you selected, you have up to 60 days to re-schedule for another training date.
You must register at least 24 hours prior to the course selected.