Upgrade from Unarmed Guard to Armed Guard Course
- Should you choose to cancel at your own discretion, you will not be refunded.. If you are unable to attend the course date, you must give at least a 48 hour notice, in which you may apply your funds towards an upcoming course (pending availability) within a twelve (12) month timeframe. *If there is a waiting list for a class and we are able to fill your spot upon cancellation, we will issue you a refund, minus a 10% processing fee.
- In the event A.P.P.S. has to cancel your course for any reason, you will have the choice to receive a refund or course credit for future use.
- All sales of goods and services are final. If you fail to attend the purchased course on the specified date you selected, you have up to 60 days to re-schedule for another training date.
You must register at least 24 hours prior to the course selected.
By completing this purchase, you confirm that you:
1. Are able to speak and comprehend the English Language.
2. Are able to read, write and understand Standard English text.
3. Are qualified to complete the Unarmed Security Officer and/or Armed Guard training in accordance to the State of Tennessee Private Protective Services requirements.
4. Are qualified to work in the State of Tennessee and meet all Citizenship Eligibility Requirements in accordance to the State of Tennessee Private Protective Services requirements.
5. Students seeking an unarmed security license are required to pass a written test, scoring 70% or greater to successfully complete the Unarmed Exam.
6. We strive to have fully successful completion and registration for license, however, we make no guarantees.
It is the Student’s responsibility to submit the licensure application to the State of Tennessee along with any applicable fees.