This class is designed as a complete package, providing students with the maximum number of de-escalation techniques and tools in a single course.
DURATION: 8 hours
Extra Shirt for spray contamination
Pen and Paper
- Sudden In-Custody Death Syndrome/Excited Delirium
- Handcuffing/Subject Control
- Impact Weapon (Collapsible Baton)
- Electronic Control Devices (Taser vs Stun Gun)
- Defensive Spray (O.C. , C.S. , C.N. , MACE)
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL CLASS DESCRIPTION/MORE INFO
Less Than Lethal Devices Course
- Should you choose to cancel at your own discretion, you will not be refunded.. If you are unable to attend the course date, you must give at least a 48 hour notice, in which you may apply your funds towards an upcoming course (pending availability) within a twelve (12) month timeframe. *If there is a waiting list for a class and we are able to fill your spot upon cancellation, we will issue you a refund, minus a 10% processing fee.
- In the event A.P.P.S. has to cancel your course for any reason, you will have the choice to receive a refund or course credit for future use.
- All sales of goods and services are final. If you fail to attend the purchased course on the specified date you selected, you have up to 60 days to re-schedule for another training date.
You must register at least 24 hours prior to the course selected.