*Handgun Carry Package ADD-ON: Firearm rental + Ammunition* Click HERE
DURATION: 8 hours / 1 day (LUNCH IS PROVIDED!)
You must obtain a State Confirmation Number prior to class:
- Log on to dl.safety.tn.gov and choose the tab labeled “Handgun Permits”, then follow the directions.
- Register with the state.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing an application number.
- We will need this number to submit your scores to the state.
- State Confirmation Number (above)
- Reliable Handgun (rentals available if needed)
- 50 rounds of practice ammunition (available for purchase if needed)
- Eye and Ear protection
- Live fire qualification – minimum of fifty rounds fired from three, five & seven yards
Enhanced Handgun Carry Permit Course
- Should you choose to cancel at your own discretion, you will not be refunded. If you are unable to attend the course date, you must give at least a 48 hour notice, in which you may apply your funds towards an upcoming course (pending availability) within a twelve (12) month timeframe. *If there is a waiting list for a class and we are able to fill your spot upon cancellation, we will issue you a refund, minus a 10% processing fee.
- In the event A.P.P.S. has to cancel your course for any reason, you will have the choice to receive a refund or course credit for future use.
- All sales of goods and services are final. If you fail to attend the purchased course on the specified date you selected, you have up to 60 days to re-schedule for another training date.
You must register at least 24 hours prior to the course selected.